LOVE CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE ❤️🌎
NEVER STOP LEARNING 📕
OWN THE RESULT 🏆
Are you creative, tech savvy and hands on? Do you have wanderlust and constantly dream about new destinations to visit? Do you excel at establishing processes and routines? Do you want to be a part of a small and growing business that helps create lifelong memories for clients?
As an assistant you’ll be responsible for establishing and executing processes around social media marketing, creating videos, administering our webcast and podcast and making sure things run smoothly! The ideal candidate will be interested in growing with us as we grow, and this could easily turn into a full time position later this year. It’s also possible for it to continue as part time, and we’ll add a travel coordinator later in the year.
This is a part-time virtual (you work from home), contract position at an hourly rate of $20. Expectation is for 10+ hours flexibly over seven days a week to start, with room for growth as the year progresses.
As the VA, you will assist with the execution of these areas:
- Learning, improving and establishing processes
- Truvay Travel Live webcast
- Truvay Travel podcast
- Social media content
- Video creation
- Contributing to a weekly newsletter
After onboarding you will have the joy of being able to completely own the execution of the above. Your ability to manage the above to take things off my plate provides immense value to me. Your ability to take complete ownership will be the driving force for your work.
This is a fast paced and demanding, yet super fun job!
You would be amazing for this position if you are:
- One who strives for excellence
- Super organized and in love with setting up and following processes
- Impeccable and detail oriented
- An excellent communicator–both verbal and written
- Tech savvy, preferably with:
- Apple products, including owning and using a Mac
- Google Maps
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Willingness to learn Axus and TravelJoy
- Quick learner
- Flexible with availability
- Organized (Nothing falls through the cracks)
- Tend to get a little anxious about getting things right, but you don’t become a completely dysfunctional mess with failure and feedback
- Direct, and appreciate being communicated with directly
- Resourceful and sharp (You can figure things out with little direction, and even improve
the process as you do)
- Efficient and productive (You like to get to work)
- Assertive (Not afraid to get on the phone to advocate and make things happen)
- Able to keep multiple plates spinning without any of them falling (Able to work under
pressure and deadlines)
- You are aligned with our top five values:
1. Passionate. About our clients. About travel. About life
2. Open minded. Insatiably curious about new people, places
3. There is always a way. Be relentlessly resourceful
4. Integrity. Do the right thing even when it’s hard
5. Gracious. To all – clients, colleagues, suppliersWhat’s in it for you?
- Flexible schedule – work from home, a coffee shop, Mexico, wherever! As long as you’re getting high quality work done, it doesn’t matter to us (so long as you’re available for calls when we schedule).
- Discover the world – experience the travel industry firsthand and quite literally spend your working hours learning about the world and the people in it.
- Promote understanding and connections – it is our true belief that travel promotes connections that makes our world a better place. We help clients travel more, raise global citizens, and learn about the rest of the world.
Please send your resume, bio and whatever else you think would be helpful for me to review to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch.
2021 is going to be an increasingly incredible year as the months go by!