Podcast conversation with Kevin Jackson, EXP Journeys.
Enjoy the highlights below and then watch the show or listen to the podcast.
Some of our favorites:
- Epic drive – Moki Dugway
- Private glamping spot – North rim of the Grand Canyon in late September
- Unique lodging – luxury houseboat on Lake Powell
- Destination for hot air ballooning – Sedona and Jackson Hole
- OTT way to celebrate a big birthday with friends – helicopter ride to luxury picnic overlooking Lake Powell and private Whiskey tasting in the mountain top yurt at the Lodge at Blue Sky
- Day hike – the Narrows
- Via ferrata – Castle Hot Springs
- Mountain biking – Sedona, Moab
There are so many lodges we both love and the best one for you is dependent on who you are going with and what the purpose of your trip is.
A few of our favorite lodges and ranches:
- The Lodge at Blue Sky
- Paw’s Up and Green O
- Amangiri and Camp Sarika
- Dunton River Camp
- Triple Creek Ranch
- Brush Creek Ranch
- Ranch at Rock Creek
- Ted Turner’s Vermejo
You can also see our favorite lodges on this MAP.
Interesting fact – the water frontage of Lake Powell is longer than that of California!