Podcast conversation with Drew Kluska.
Have your cheeks ever hurt from smiling too much? That’s what happened to me on the show with Drew today. I love his creativity, vibe, and passion for his home country of Australia.
Australia is an absolute must for people who are active, a bit adventurous, and who love good food and wine, wildlife encounters, overwater and underwater activities, beautiful hotels in incredible settings, and meeting fascinating people who want to share their passions. I first went to Australia for my college graduation present and fell in love with the country. Now I can’t wait to take my kids.
Here are some of the highlights of the show:
- Great Barrier Reef
- SUP, canyoning, beach yoga
- Rib boat in Sydney harbor to see the whales
- Driving a Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán McLaren 570s, or Mercedes C63S through the winding roads in the Adelaide countryside
- Sydney bridge climb
- The Sydney Opera House
- Wild swimming, coastal hikes, Bondi Icebergs Club pool swim, white water rafting, glamping/safari, bushwacking, bungee jumping ,biking, horseback riding – day or overnight
- Watching sunsets
- Romantic picnics
- Touring Kangaroo Island with locals
- Aboriginal beach hunting and foraging
Wineries – many world famous wines. Check out Barossa.
- Swim with whale sharks and humpbacks
- Ayers Rock
- OTBP& OTT – Christmas Island – annual Red Crab Breeding Migration labelled by David Attenborough as one of the Earth’s most spectacular sights.
- Behind the scenes at the Sydney showroom of this famous family’s private collection and watch master pearl graders at work
- Yacht at the Kimberley Islands
- Yacht near Lizard Island
- 115 ft super yacht
- Private planes
- CRAZY & COOL experiences
- Pilot/ranch owner
A few favorites
- Park Hyatt Sydney
- One&Only Wolgan Valley
- Makepeace Island Richard Branson’s all-inclusive retreat
- Lizard Island
- Longitude 131
- Southern Ocean Lodge (opening 6/23)
- El Cuestro
A few favorites
- Restaurant at the Bondi Iceberg’s Swim Club